Monday, December 1, 2014

Fun Without the Cuckold

I'm looking forward to seeing Janice tonight.  The poor girl hasn't had a decent sized cock to play with since last Tuesday.   Abstinence like that makes her especially good in bed.  When it's more than a week she's even harder to control but somehow I manage. 

It's going to be fun because likewise, I haven't gotten any since last Tuesday either.  Two horny parties make for a good time.

Something's going to be missing though.  The cuckold's on a short business trip and should be back on Thursday.  The cuckolder is going to miss the little guy.

If this were just a normal run-of-the-mill extramarital affair, the two of us would be jumping up and down with glee that the husband is out of town.  "We have the whole week to ourselves!" she'd say.  I know because I've heard that before in my younger years.   But now that we're both hooked by the kinky appeal of cuckolding, tonight's probably going to be a little too vanilla four our tastes.

We'll just have to find a way to spice things up a little bit.  Here are a couple of ideas I've thought about this morning...

  • Have the cuckold call wifey at an appointed time and he can listen in to our lovemaking
  • Skype with him?
  • Text some kinky pictures of wifey enjoying herself
  • Let him hear the spanking I intend to administer on wifey
Perverse?  Maybe. But I can assure you Janice probably can and will top these suggestions.

She may want to ignore him altogether.  If so, I'll just have to struggle through it.  I'll do my best to provide her and myself with a bit of kink.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see someone misses the cuckold.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... maybe Janice should be doing a blog? Or the cuckold? And btw, do they know about the blog?

    Today Mistress will get some afternoon time with Ja before we head off to our SW hideaway. I 'm sure she's been missing the "big guy".

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you can cuckhold him even when he is not there. Your ideas sound good. Will be interesting to see if she has some too.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, i'm very interested, Marc. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the holiday season is going well for you and I also hope you bless us soon with an update on things. I just discovered your blog and have been blown away by the descriptions of your scintillating adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marc

    I am the Managing Editor of the online sexuality platform SimplySxy and was wondering if we could feature you. You may check out our website here at www.SimplySxy.com and we were the official media sponsor for Hong Kong Kink Con last year.

    SimplySxy's mission is the promotion of sex positivity and sexual diversity. We are constantly on the lookout to feature interesting and talented guests on our magazine to promote their work and have them share their opinions with our readers.

    We feature guests by having them share on a particular topic about Sex/Kink/Love/Relationships etc which will give our readers a more intimate and personal touch. You can check out this feature by Mrs G http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/01/12/how-i-got-into-the-slut-wife-lifestyle/ and Miau Miau http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/01/01/organise-your-own-successful-gangbang/

    Do let me know if you're interested to be featured on SimplySxy, and if you have any queries, I'll be most happy to answer them. Thank you.

    Best Regards,

    Ty L
    Managing Editor
    ty@simplysxy.com

    www.SimplySxy.com

    ReplyDelete