Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's a Tough Job

Being a cuckolder, bull, stud or whatever you may choose to call us, is pretty damn hard work.  I wish it was as simple as having sex they way you wanted it and when you wanted it.  No extra baggage.  It's not that way at all.

My on and off sexual relations with Janice are on again.  About two weeks after my last post we made a joint decision to stop seeing each other.  The reason:  The cuckold was having a hard time dealing with it emotionally.  I don't care how many times I've told him that I have no intentions of taking his wife, or how many times Janice has told him she doesn't want to leave him, he still doesn't get it.

And the most irritating aspect of the whole thing was that this cuckolding thing was his idea in the first place.  And then he can't handle it.  He begs for the humiliation and then it's too much.  Give me a break.

But the thing is, I really like Janice.  And she really likes me.  Not loves me, but likes me.  Likes me as a person but loves me as a lover.

So here I was missing her, and there she was missing me.  I wanted to call her but didn't.  She wanted to call me but didn't.

Two weeks ago we bump into one another at one of these overpriced coffee roaster places.  I'm standing in line waiting to order a large black coffee while everyone in front of me is ordering a double shot of this, a triple shot of that, etc. when suddenly I feel a poke in my back.   So I turn.....

"The cuckold misses you" a gorgeous woman in sunglasses tells me.  It's Janice.

We hug - probably a little more than we should have in public - and sit down for coffee.

Long story short, we're back together again.  This time, the cuckold has his emotions in check.

I just hope I don't go overboard with my humiliations this time!

3 comments:

  1. It is a hard job. But someone's got to do it! So gitterdone!

    Glad to have you back. Mistress missed you. and so did this cuckold.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being a cuckold is a tougher job. But I'm a bit biases.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back, Sir. Love your writing.

    ReplyDelete