Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cuckold Sleepovers

Janice and the cuckold are sleeping over tonight.  We've only done this once before so it's a bit unique.  Janice has slept over often and left the cuckold behind, enjoying the feeling of having sex with me while he was home alone.

I have no problem with him staying over and I'll be sure to include him in some way, but Janice is starting to be a bit demanding.  "Plan something special for him" She told me this morning.  I wasn't happy with her tone.  Just a bit too demanding for my style.

"Like what?" I had to ask.

"I don't know.  Think of something."  She goes on to tell me how creative I am when it comes to stuff like this.

The cuckold is going to be cooking dinner here.  Steaks on the grill, mushrooms and some salad are on the menu.  I'll have to find a creative way to reward him for his efforts, depending on how dinner turns out.

But there's a good chance they'll be here by late afternoon, giving me and Janice time to have our first round of sex before dinner.

I know it's backwards, but the cuckold will probably get dessert before dinner.

6 comments:

  1. Where does the cuckold get to sleep?

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. My exwife and her bull used to make me sleep on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make him eat his dinner with a condom in his mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha... a fine meal for all!
    (alex's idea is a good one, too) sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good idea. Especially if it is full of his or the bull's cum.

    ReplyDelete