Friday, September 4, 2015

Doing it My Way

I find myself on the east coast this weekend while Janice is on the west with the cuckold.  After her return from a business trip last week we spent much of the weekend having sex making up for all that lost time.   It's been a long time since I've had so much sex over a period of two days.  Both of us were apparently very much in the mood.

Not surprisingly, the amount of sex I had with Janice also kept the cuckold pretty busy and very well fed.  Most all of the cuckold's involvement and participation was at Janice's insistence (her desire to humiliate and tease the cuckold never ceases to amaze me) but I have to admit there were times I did enjoy having him nearby.

But no situation is perfect.  Some are close (like this one at times) but there are always a few little things that just aren't exactly the way you want them.  What I mean is that there are some things that Janice just loves to do that I'm not equally thrilled about.  I don't mind them, but they're not high on my sexual bucket list and some not present at all.  I'm sort of ambivalent towards them.  But for her sake as well as the cuckold's, I go along.

Janice along with many other women, love to have their cuckold husbands guide my cock into their pussies.  I get the humiliation aspect of it and I even have some fun doing it, but it is kind of a nuisance when I finally decide to give Janice what she wants.  My cock needs no guidance.  It knows where it's going.

Another thing about this cock-guiding-by-the-cuckold that I don't particularly like is that it hamper's my ability to tease.  After finally telling her I'm ready to slide my cock into her, I like to reserve the right to let her feel the head slip in but withhold it a little longer.  Repetitive teasing and the begging that comes along with it feels great.  Janice loves it when I finally let her have it.  Having the cuckold's fumbling hands on and off my cock as I go through this is another nuisance.

So last week when Janice called the cuckold off his knees to help insert my cock into her pussy, I let him guide it in just a little bit before I pulled it out.  "Lick the head" I told the cuckold.  Janice's eyes focused on the cuckold licking my head.

"Who's it taste like?" I asked him.

"Janice" he said.

"Who's Janice?" I asked.

"My wife" he answered sheepishly.

"You want me to fuck her?" I laughed.

"Yes Sir" he answered.

"Then guide my cock into her pussy" I ordered him.

The cuckold did as he was told and I slid in half way as Janice moaned.  I told the cuckold to get off the bed and back on his knees before I pulled out again and continued to tease Janice.

Turns out we ended up doing it my way.

4 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if Frank Sinatra ever did that to Dean Martin. They didn't call him the Chairman of the Board for nothing.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the cuckold state things that everyone already knows can be quite humiliating.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kinky fun. Hope the cuckold eventually found his way back onto the bed!

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think Janice loves her husband? She appears rather cold and indifferent to him unless she is hurting him.

    ReplyDelete