Friday, April 28, 2017

A New Address

I plan to start blogging again after many, many months away (20 of them) I've decided to return.

But I really never went anywhere.  Au contraire, I've taken up a nearly permanent residence.

I haven't sold my permanent "home" but am now living almost full time with Janice.

The cuckold has moved just a few doors down the hallway.

All of this change makes for both very kinky cuckolding scenarios while at the same time, very routine cuckold scenarios.  Familiarity can't help but make this seem say....just another regular sexual encounter, even though I'm still bedding another man's wife in the marital bed.

I do admit that if I'd moved in after the cuckold and Janice had either separated or divorced then things would be just plain boring and such a situation would not last.

Without a doubt, I'm truly appreciative for having the cuckold around to provide excitement and take care of the many menial and domestic tasks that Janice insists upon.

The cuckold appreciates it also.  Janice is kept very happy and satisfied.

See you soon.

Marc

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the kinky details.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it - sounds like some good stories. Curious as to how living with them changes or enhances your interactions with both Janice and the cuckold. Do you stay out of the household mgmt of the cuckold and leave that to Janice or do you get involved? Sounded like Janice loved to subject him to regular humiliations so guessing with you being there more this has the potential be ratcheted up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you will be posting again and glad to hear things are going well for you and Janice. And I suppose the cuckold is happy too, in his own way :)

    ReplyDelete